Join Us in Miami
Please join us June 22-24, 2018 in Miami, FL, USA for the 2nd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress.
As a result of the rapid growth of the MDS Pan American Section (MDS-PAS), there is the need for a forum to discuss relevant issues in the field of Movement Disorders, specific to the Pan American Section. Attendees of the 1st PAS Congress agreed this is a tremendous opportunity for MDS-PAS members to network with colleagues from different parts of Pan America.
Join us to:
- Facilitate communication between clinicians and researchers in the region
- Disseminate updated knowledge about movement disorders
- Improve quality of life and independence of movement disorders patients and caregivers
- Promote research in movement disorders within the region
- Expose clinicians, researcher and healthcare professionals in the region to movement disorders initiatives and in so doing, encourage their membership in the MDS-PAS
Who Should Attend?
Clinicians, researchers, medical residents, medical students and other non-physician health professionals who have an interest in the current research and issues in the field of Movement Disorders that are specific to the Pan American region.
Abstract Submission Now Open
Abstracts for the 2nd PAS Congress are now being accepted. Please visit the Abstracts page for relevant details. Sumissions will be accepted until January 4, 2018.
Travel Grant Applications Now Open
Apply for Travel Grants to the PAS Congress through the Abstract submission process. The Travel Grant application must be completed at the time of abstract submission. You will not be able to apply for a Travel Grant after your abstract submission is complete. Applications will be accepted through January 4, 2018 and notifications will be distributed in February 2018. Visit the Abstracts page for more information.