Join Us in Miami
Please join us June 22-24, 2018 in Miami, FL, USA for the 2nd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress.
As a result of the rapid growth of the MDS Pan American Section (MDS-PAS), there is the need for a forum to discuss relevant issues in the field of Movement Disorders, specific to the Pan American Section. Attendees of the 1st PAS Congress agreed this is a tremendous opportunity for MDS-PAS members to network with colleagues from different parts of Pan America.
Join us to:
- Facilitate communication between clinicians and researchers in the region
- Disseminate updated knowledge about movement disorders
- Improve quality of life and independence of movement disorders patients and caregivers
- Promote research in movement disorders within the region
- Expose clinicians, researcher and healthcare professionals in the region to movement disorder initiatives and in so doing, encourage their membership in the MDS-PAS
Who Should Attend?
Clinicians, researchers, medical residents, medical students and other non-physician health professionals who have an interest in the current research and issues in the field of movement disorders that are specific to the Pan American region.
Movement Disorders Across the Americas: Translating Science to Clinical Practice
July 6, 2017
Topic Suggestions Close
October 2, 2017
Abstract Submission and Travel Grant Applications Open
January 3, 2018
Late-Breaking Abstract Submissions Open
February 1, 2018
Registration and Housing Open
For More Information
555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202 USA
Phone: +1 414-276-2145
Fax: +1 414-276-3349