Please join us June 22-24, 2018 in Miami, FL, USA for the 2nd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress.
As a result of the rapid growth of the MDS Pan American Section (MDS-PAS), there is the need for a forum to discuss relevant issues in the field of Movement Disorders, specific to the Pan American Section. Attendees of the 1st PAS Congress agreed this is a tremendous opportunity for MDS-PAS members to network with colleagues from different parts of Pan America.
Join us to:
- Facilitate communication between clinicians and researchers in the region
- Disseminate updated knowledge about movement disorders
- Improve quality of life and independence of movement disorders patients and caregivers
- Promote research in movement disorders within the region
- Expose clinicians, researcher and healthcare professionals in the region to movement disorders initiatives and in so doing, encourage their membership in the MDS-PAS
Who Should Attend?
Clinicians, researchers, medical residents, medical students and other non-physician health professionals who have an interest in the current research and issues in the field of Movement Disorders that are specific to the Pan American region.